The fast, safe, clean and economical way to service off-highway vehicles.
- Dry Break quick couplings minimize fluid loss at disconnect
- Bulkhead mounted for easy installation
- Fits SAE O-Ring boss for a positive seal
- Precision machined one piece aluminum bodies
- Flush face for easy wipe down
- Integral dust plugs and caps
Designed to allow air to escape from the tank during fueling. Seal when tank is full. Turn over protected
Temperatures: -40F to +180F Operating Pressure: 125PSI Relief Pressure: 10.2 to 12.9 PSI Pressure Drop: 12 PSI@ 100 GPM
Designed to work with the ZZ9A1 nozzle, the ZV series tank vents also provide roll over protection
Mounted on tank, the ZV series are designed to work with the ZZ9A1 nozzle system
Wiggins Service ConnectorsApplications
Quick Disconnect Coupling for servicing crankcase oil, hydraulics, radiator water and transmission fluids
Temperatures: -65F to + 275F Operating Pressure: 500 PSI Burst Pressure: 750 PSI Pressure Drop: 0.5 PSI@0.5 GPM
Designed to change crankcase oil in 12 minutes. Fill and change hydraulic, transmission and radiator fluids.
Push Pull operation. Flush Valving for no-spill disconnect.