Features and Benefits:
- Non-corrosive air motor design for long life (metal parts made of stainless steel, aluminium and chrome)
- No metal-to-metal contact means longer pump life and ensures pump will withstand harsh environments
- Double-acting pump provides reliable fluid flow
- Few moving parts translates into low maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Open exhaust port provides continious operation without icing
Graco Hydraulic Lubrication Systems
High Pressure Grease Output from Low Pressure Hydraulic Power Source
Features & Benefits:
- Uses existing low pressure hydraulic power source on mobile equipment.
- Eliminates the need to use high pressure hydraulic power source.
- Operates quieter than air driven pumps and doesn't require mufflers.
- Eliminates the need for air compressor.
- Lubricates itself for long life and reliability.
- Mechanical hydraulic changeover is faster and more efficient than timer-based changeover, with less pulsation allowing smoother output pressure, even with long plumbing runs.
- Two pump lengths to accommodate several custom reservoir and refinery drum configurations.
- Modules, kits, parts and accessories to make ordering and installation efficient.
- Combination of time tested and field proven pump motor (Dyna-Star® 5:1) and pump lower (Fire-Ball®) ensures quality and reliability.
- Modules and kits designed for both injector and divider valve (DV) based systems.
Durability, performance and value built into every one of our new hose reels.
A robust frame, hose length and size are important, but the spring, latch and swivel are really the core of a hose reel. Our new spring design makes it easy to pull down–especially those last 10 feet, and a spring latch that retracts the hose so you don’t have to fight to get it to operate. Plus, a durable full-fl ow swivel to maximize material fl ow with minimal pressure drop. See for yourself why Graco hose reels out-perform the competition.
Husky 716 Double Diaphragm Pump
Get high flow rates in a small, portable package. This 3/4-inch double diaphragm pump has an external controller for remote control capabilities and is available in aluminum and 316 stainless steel construction.