Fluid Dispensing Equipment for Vehicle Maintenance
Graco’s new family of meters and dispense valves fit a wide range of needs from small repair shops to car dealerships, truck, fleet and off-road maintenance facilities.
- Complete meter and valve product line
- Higher pressure options forlonger plumbing runs
- New features to improve your productivity
- Unmatched reliability and durability
Features and Benefits:
- Non-corrosive air motor design for long life (metal parts made of stainless steel, aluminium and chrome)
- No metal-to-metal contact means longer pump life and ensures pump will withstand harsh environments
- Double-acting piston pump provides reliable fluid flow
- Few moving parts translates into low maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Open exhaust port provides continious operation without icing
Graco Hydraulic Lubrication Systems
High Pressure Grease Output from Low Pressure Hydraulic Pump (Power Source)
Features & Benefits:
- Uses existing low pressure hydraulic power source on mobile equipment.
- Eliminates the need to use high pressure hydraulic power source.
- Operates quieter than air driven pumps and doesn't require mufflers.
- Eliminates the need for air compressor.
- Lubricates itself for long life and reliability.
- Mechanical hydraulic changeover is faster and more efficient than timer-based changeover, with less pulsation allowing smoother output pressure, even with long plumbing runs.
- Two pump lengths to accommodate several custom reservoir and refinery drum configurations.
- Modules, kits, parts and accessories to make ordering and installation efficient.
- Combination of time tested and field proven hydraulic pump motor (Dyna-Star® 5:1) and pump lower (Fire-Ball®) ensures quality and reliability.
- Modules and kits designed for both injector and divider valve (DV) based systems.
Durability, performance and value built into every one of our new self retractable hose reels.
A robust frame, hose length and size are important, but the spring, latch and swivel are really the core of a hose reel. Our new spring design makes it easy to pull down–especially those last 10 feet, and a spring latch that retracts the hose so you don’t have to fight to get it to operate. Plus, a durable full-flow swivel to maximize material flow with minimal pressure drop. See for yourself why Graco self retractable hose reels out-perform the competition.
We offer the Graco Husky range of pneumatic diaphragm pumps (air pump) suitable for most fluid transfers, including diesel fuels, lubricants and water.
Husky 716 Double Diaphragm Pump
Get high flow rates in a small, portable package. This 3/4-inch double diaphragm pump has an external controller for remote control capabilities and is available in aluminum and 316 stainless steel construction.