Pre-Filter with active scavenge for Blast hole drills
CFT 20 Series
This pre-filter range is equipped with our CFT 18 mm tube to yield ultra-high pre-filter efficiency in extreme dust conditions due to the axial inlet and outlet flow that minimizes pressure gradient. These pre-filters maintain high efficiency even in variable flow conditions, this is due to the exceptional high, turn down ratio of these tubes.
These pre-filters are manufactured from mild steel, sheet metal, that is powder coated, inside and out, to ensure longevity and to be able to meet and exceed the demands associated with the tough mining conditions out there.
The interface of these pre-filters is designed to require no fabrication during installation and occupies less space than the OEM fitted pre-filters, which means better access to other serviceable components. No daily maintenance required, as long as scavenge components are functional, apart from weekly inspections, to ensure scavenge components is still functional.
Active scavenge by means of Venturi or fan. (No serviceable scavenge bowl.)
- Extends media filter life vastly, which enables extended service intervals
- Reduce labour costs
- Reduce the cost of ownership of equipment
- Reduce possible engine failures due to the possible incorrect fitment of media filters
- Could reduce silica contaminants in the oil, if filtration management is kept at a high level
- No moving parts in the pre-filter unit
- Ideally suited for fitment on Blast hole drills