A smaller pump footprint and priced to fit customer needs.
The Graco Compact Dyna-Star (CDS) automatic lubrication system delivers a high-capacity flow, robust durability and innovative control in a smaller footprint to extend uptime for today’s toughest earth-moving machines and users in the harshest environments.
You have a tough job. And you’re tough on the machines you use for it. The Graco Compact Dyna-Star (CDS) automatic lubrication solution is designed specifically for heavy-duty earth-moving machines in extreme work environments. It offers high capacity, flow and control for non-stop productivity – with a smaller footprint and price tag to fit everyday needs without fail.
The Right-Sized Solution
- Fits easily into space-limited applications, yet powerful enough to keep up with aggressive lubrication intervals.
- Metal construction ensures trustworthy operation in most extreme environments.
- Optional pressure and lubricant level sensors provide useful system information in real-time.
- Increase productivity with automatic lubrication.
- Reduce unplanned downtime and maintenance costs.
- Integrated Auto-Fill Shut-Off option enables single-person, powered-down, ground-level refills, without the need to climb or worry about spills.
|Maximum Working Pressure
241 bar (3.500 psi)
||-40°C to 65°C (-40° F to 149°F)
||12 or 20 litre
|Maximum Flow Output Rate
||74cm³/min (4. 5in³/min)
||Oil and grease up to NLGI #2
|Certifications / Ratings
- Oil Transfer
- Grease Transfer
- Off-Road Lubrication
- Series Progressive Lubrication
- Single Line Parallel Lubrication
- Single Line Resistive
- Spray Lubrication
Pair with the GLC™ X Controller and Auto Lube™ App
The all-new Bluetooth® -enabled GLC X controller and Auto Lube app will offer easy programming and real-time data for a wide range of auto-lube systems, even competitors’ pumps.
Request a Quotation