The Graco G-mini automatic lubrication system offers reliable lubrication in a small footprint to fit more types of machines. Use it to simplify everyday maintenance, extend life cycles and optimise up-time. It’s rugged and tough, perfect for handling the 24/7 rigours of any job, big or small.
Bring the big benefits of automatic lubrication to smaller spaces.
Make the most of your space, budget and machines. The new full-featured G-Mini offers reliable lubrication in a small footprint to fit more types of machines. Use it to simplify everyday maintenance, extend life cycles and optimise up-time. It’s rugged and tough, perfect for handling the 24/7 rigours of any job, big or small. Best of all, it comes with a modest price tag – boosting your productivity and profitability.
Small size. Big value. Huge impact.
- Follower Plate and Stir Paddle – This unique combination combats oil separation while ensuring the pump element “loading chamber” is always full.
- Patent-Pending Heater – Pump grease down to -40º C/F when ordered with the heater option.
- M12 Input – M12 cycle or proximity switch input standard on all pumps with a controller.
- 5-Wire CPC Power Cable – Multifunction cable supplies power to the pump, pairs with a remote manual run button, and provides low level or cycle fault output.
- 1 liter reservoir option
- One Pump Element – 0.25 in3/min (4 cm3/min), 4,100 psi (280 bar)
- Easy-to-program controller can be utilised for both time based and cycle based systems and provides low level alert and alarm.
- Rugged Construction – Designed to withstand the harshest of environments; IP69K rated.
12 VDC or 24 VDC
|Fluids handled||Grease NLGI 000 to #2|
|Reservoir Size||0.5 L / 1 L|
|Output pressure||4,100 psi (280 bar)|
|Control option||No control, controller (time or cycle)|
|System||Pump to point or series progressive|
- Off-road lubrication
- On-road lubrication
- Wind energy