Compact and Versatile Controller for Automatic Lubrication Systems. The powerful, new, easy-to-use Graco GLC X auto lubrication controller captures more information more ways, so operators, technicians and managers can make faster, smarter decisions that drive more productivity.
GLC X Smart Controller
Drive more Productivity
The powerful, easy-to-use Graco GLC X automatic lubrication controller captures more information so operators, technicians and managers can make faster, smarter decisions. Paired with the intuitive Auto Lube app, users can monitor system performance and make adjustments with incredible speed, precision and freedom from their personal mobile device.
Auto Lube Under Control, On Demand
- Indoor/Outdoor Mountable (IP69K) – Designed to withstand all the elements, including high-pressure washes and inclement weather encountered at the harshest and dirtiest sites.
- Easy-to-Read LED Screen – Soft amber LED lighting capable of displaying text codes, faults and other data clearly in any ambient light without distracting operators.
- Real-Time System Reporting – Program and display a wide range of customizable functions – including lubrication intervals, pressure limits, lubricant levels and more.
- Smart Device and Mobile App – With the Auto Lube™ app, monitor lubrication levels, configure settings, track history and share important diagnostics.
- Universal Compatibility – One controller for all your lubrication systems simplifies training and inventory.
- Active Current Protection – 9-30 VDC,10 Amp continuous power supply protects grease pumps from over current and entire system from misfires, electrical shorts and surges.
Control Lubrication Profile Configurations
- Customise profiles for equipment and end users
- Quickly and easily assign a Lube Profile Configuration with a GLC X Controller
- Connect via Bluetooth to get an instant status
- Review last-known state on any historical device
Communicate in Real Time
- See, control, check and clear alarms
- Complete a manual run
- Review and share system history
|Inputs / Outputs||4/2|
|Power Source||9-30 VDC|
|Dimensions||92mm (3.62 in) wide x 169mm (6.66 in) high x 50mm (1.98 in) deep|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to 70°C|
- Heavy construction
- Other off-road mobile equipment