Single Line Parallel Systems. Durable Long Lasting Machine Tool Pump.
Injecto-Flo Electric Pumps
Graco’s Injecto-Flo II offers a complete line of compact, electric pumps for use with oil or fluid grease. Several output volumes serve 5-50 lubrication points, while an optional integrated control with system monitoring provides overall control and allows for easy setup and troubleshooting.
Great versatility in a small package has many control options. A dependable high-quality gear pump for years of trouble-free operation combined with Injecto-Flo II piston distributor metering devices completes your oil or fluid grease lubrication system.
- Fast refills without spills
- Various voltage options: 115 VAC, 230/460 VAC
- Optional low level, pressure switch, pressure gauge and feedback LEDs help ensure proper system operation
- Internal controller with LED alarms is easy to program for any application.
- Built–in vent valve gets you up and working with piston distributors fast–no kits to purchase and assemble
Single Line Parallel Lubrication
|Injecto-Flo II Single Line Pumps with No Control|
3 – 6 l
M14 x 1.5
|Lubricant Models: Oil||
Mineral or synthetic oil
|Lubricant Models: Grease||
Fluid grease NLGI00-000
0.2 – 0.5 l/min
|Maximum Pressure Oil||
30 bar, 3.0 MPa
|Maximum Pressure Grease||
40 bar, 4.0 MPa
|Working Temperature Lubricant||
|Working Temperature Ambient (Oil models only)||
|Voltage / Frequency||
230/400 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 – 0.3A