We respect the privacy of everyone who visits the FloSolve website and other social media platforms. As a result, we would like to inform you regarding the way we would use your personal data. For full details you need to view our Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Manual which is incorporated herein by means of reference.
By submitting your personal data to us, you will be deemed as having read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for collections and disclosures referred to in this policy. You may not access our website to order our goods or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information.
We would, therefore, use your personal information [without limitation thereto] in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- Process orders or applications submitted by you;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with FloSolve;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you; and
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
To optimise our services, we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy, we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required, we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device.
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- Improving how our website performs;
- Allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- Helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. However, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary.
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about our service and goods. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
We may share your personal data with:
- Other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their goods or services);
- Our goods suppliers or service providers under contract who help supply certain goods or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these goods suppliers or service providers only use your information in connection with the goods they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria); and
- Other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We may need to disclose personal data to our employees that require the personal data to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel. Any of our employees or personnel that handle your personal data will have signed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us at email@example.com. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
We will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent.