Model 529 projects a long red line to designate unsafe areas for workers and pedestrians, functioning as a new safety zone warning and indicator light.
LED Warning and Safety Light – Model 529
LED Warning & Safety light – Big Red Stripe
We know every job site requires your full focus and attention and that vehicle lighting plays an essential role in protecting operators and pedestrians from the potential dangers of moving machinery. The innovative Model 529 LED Big Red Stripe Warning and Safety Light is the ideal solution for identifying dangerous areas on construction and mining job sites.
The rugged design of the Model 529 LED Big Red Stripe Warning and Safety Light projects a highly visible red safety strip of light that creates a keep-out zone to keep workers, pedestrians, and other vehicles at a safe distance. As a result, occupational safety plus operator comfort and convenience are significantly improved, preventing workplace accidents.
Optional Flashing Sequence:
For additional eye-catching visibility, use the flash mode instead of the constant beam of light to alert workers and pedestrians of dangerous areas. The optional flash rate is 1 second. (No synchronization is required)
Features and Benefits:
- Identifies dangerous areas, reducing workplace injuries by creating a “no-go” zone red stripe
- Intended for use in Mining, Construction, Agriculture, Material Handling, and Railroad applications
- Versatile pedestal mount allows warning light to be mounted on vehicles or stationary objects
- Optional flash rate of 1Hz with a duty cycle of 50%. (No synchronization is required)
- Solid-optic design improving longevity and reliable performance
- Die-cast aluminum housing with stainless steel mounting bracket & durable polycarbonate lens
- Rated to IP67, IP69K & ECE Reg.10 compliance standards
- Light dimensions: Height: 59.50mm, Width: 473.50mm, Depth: 54.50mm
- 3-pin deutsche connection
- 2-year warranty
- 12-24V DC Power
- Material Handling