The integrated check valve in Wiggins ZN2CV is designed to prevent losing fuel from the receiver when the poppet is actuated and allowing nipple replacement without draining the tank.
ZN2CV Fuel Receiver with Check Valve
This is the receiver for fuel tanks that meets an old need of the users, as it avoids theft of fuel through the receiver since it comes with the “Check Valve”, a device that prevents access to the inside of the tank and the replacement of the receiver without the need to empty the tank
Features and Benefits Include:
- Allows replacement of nipple without draining the fuel tank
- Provides fuel theft deterrent.
- Designed to interchange with ZN2A.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Same flow rates as ZN2A.
- Integrated check valve.
- Common interface (both nipple and the threaded mount) with the ZN2A.
- Replaceable nipple.
- User-friendly installation kit provides easy installation/removal.
|94.64||1.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|227.1||4.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|378.5||9.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|473.2||14.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|567.8||24.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|