EXPLORE THE PRODUCT RANGE
HIGH-CAPACITY FLOW IN A SMALLER FOOTPRINT
- Fits easily in space-limited applications
- Powerful enough to keep up with aggressive lubrication intervals
- Metal construction ensures operation in the most extreme environments
- Optional pressure and lubricant level sensors provides system information in real time
Graco G3 Pump
VERSATILITY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
- Designed for long-lasting performance and reliability
- Withstand tough working conditions and high wear-and-tear environments.
- Extend equipment life with these hard-working automatic grease and oil pumps.
- Backed by worldwide customer service.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Below Water-Level Excavating
Arizona Materials’ CAT 385 excavator works constantly below the water level. The special blend of grease this requires is very tacky and hard to pump. To ensure more frequent lubrication cycles and reduced pin wear, the company switched to the G3 pump and Trabon MSP series progressive system solution. No pin failures have occurred since, which leaves Arizona Materials extremely satisfied.
Lack of Monitoring Capability
Conoco Phillips had experienced bucket pin failures due to the lack of system monitoring capability on their CAT 980H wheel loader. Each failed bucket pin cost nearly $ 5,000 to replace. They switched to the G3 pump to provide complete system monitoring capability. The system now alerts the operator to a low-level grease condition that would have gone undetected with the original system.
A Remote Location
Calaveras County remote landfill site doesn’t have a service truck or oiler to regularly lubricate their CAT D6T dozer. So they switched to Graco’s G3 grease pump to deliver the correct amount of grease to critical lube points. Fourteen lube points are being serviced by an MSP master divider valve and three MSP secondary divider valves. Calaveras County is extremely happy with the installation layout and serviceability.