Lubrication Solutions for Glencore Impunzi
During operation, heavy-duty construction and mining equipment rely on fresh lubricant to flush contaminants from critical pivot points. Accurate, dependable lubrication is the most critical preventative step in preserving the life and productivity of any fleet.
Glencore Impunzi recently acquired a Hitachi excavator from one of their sister mines. The excavator was equipped with an electric grease pump which was no longer in working condition. Inadequate lubrication provided by the electric grease pump, equipment ran harder and hotter, compromising its lifespan.
Automatic Lubrication Equipment For Iron Ore Mine
Many companies however, still make use of manual lubrication methods to lubricate equipment. These conventional lubrication methods create hazardous conditions for technicians as the numerous greasing points are often hard to access and a lengthy process to complete. As a result, every minute the equipment is out of operation, the mine’s productivity and overall bottom-line is sacrificed.
Automatic lubrication pumps offer a cost-effective solution to this challenge. The Graco Dyna-Star system provides constant lube replenishment while the equipment is in operation. The divider valves and injectors accurately distribute lubricant to multiple lube points to ensure the optimal performance of machinery.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
EXPLORE THE PRODUCT RANGE
Electric Dyna-Star (EDS)
EQUIPMENT THAT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO
- Reduce unplanned downtime and maintenance costs
- Improve operational safety and maintenance costs
- One pump, multiple configurations – maintains fleet uniformity
- Heavy-duty, IP69K and 24VDC, oil and grease
Hydraulic Dyna-Star 10:1
LONG LASTING, FLEXIBLE DESIGN
- Achieve full pressure performance
- Ready-to-work with both injector and divider valve systems
- Self-lubricating for long life and reliable operation
- High efficiency motor design uses less hydraulic oil