Pressurised flush mount receivers with full couplings.
ZNC3L & ZNC4L Fuel Receivers
The Wiggins ZNC3L & ZNC4L pressurised flush mount receivers with full couplings are includes the Wiggins ZN2A. They are available as either a bolt-on flush coupling ZNC3L or the weld-on flush coupling ZNC4L.
High rate diesel fuelling up to 570 litres per minute
- Temperatures: -40oC to + 82oC
- Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 500 PSI
- Designed to mate with ZZ9A1 and ZZ9A2 fuel nozzle
Standard equipment on Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi Euclid mining equipment.
- Dry break
- aluminium receiver
The integrated check valve in Wiggins ZN2CV is designed to prevent the loss of fuel from the receiver when the poppet is actuated and allowing nipple replacement without draining the tank.
This receiver for fuel tanks prevents theft of fuel through the receiver. It is fitted with the “Check Valve”, a device that prevents access to the inside of the tank and allows for the replacement of the receiver without the need to empty the tank.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Allows replacement of nipple without draining the fuel tank
- Provides fuel theft deterrent.
- Designed to interchange with ZN2A.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Same flow rates as ZN2A.
- Integrated check valve.
- Common interface (both nipple and the threaded mount) with the ZN2A.
- Replaceable nipple.
- User-friendly installation kit provides easy installation/removal.
|94.64||1.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|227.1||4.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|378.5||9.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|473.2||14.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|567.8||24.0 psi||125 psig max||2.60|
|ZN2A||The standard for most applications and mountings||Clear|
|ZN2B||has a light spring to avoid premature shutoff when head pressure is higher than normal||Blue|
|ZN2D||has a heavy spring to avoid overfilling the tank when head pressure is lower than normal||Red|
|ZN2AC||Stainless-Steel version of ZN2A||Clear|
Same as ZN2 with cap