The HNP Oil purifier is designed to reduce and maintain the water content in a fluid system to below the saturation level of the system fluid.
The Pall HNP022 purifier solves the problem and unlike centrifuges and coalescers, it removes both free and dissolved water and gases.
Features – Water, Gas and Particulate Removal
- The HNP fluid conditioning purifier removes:
- 100 % free water and as much as 90 % of dissolved water.
- 100 % of free and entrained gases and up to 80 % dissolved gases
- Fine particulate, using a high-performance filter element
- Simple automated operation In-built water sensor
- Fully portable for multiple site application
Benefits – Reduced Maintenance Costs
- High-performance water, gas, and particulate removal lead to:
- Extension of fluid service life
- Minimized corrosion within systems
- Reduced fluid disposal
- Low operating costs
- Increased equipment reliability